199 - 209 Rosia Road, Park Ridge South QLD 4125
Absolutely Stunning set on 3.2 Ha
This original 1920s house is on the market for the first time in over 30 years.
A highset Queenslander, Wattle House was originally relocated from Eagle Farm, Brisbane, being one of the first homes in Rosia Road.
The north-facing timber home with its Hoop Pine floors and VJ walls has been tastefully renovated to offer modern conveniences without sacrificing character or charm.
It is set amongst established landscaped gardens that are also home to abundant native bird and animal life. Large tile & timber tropical garden deck is perfect for BBQ parties & family gatherings.
• Wraparound veranda at front and sides with ample living, entertaining space.
• 3 bedrooms – 2 opening on to veranda, 1 with an adjoining office/study.
• Spacious bathroom with double vanity, claw foot bath, walk-in shower & separate
• Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining.
• Kitchen design highlights quality solid recycled timber cabinetry, built-in dishwasher,
electric cooktop & oven with rangehood.
• Spacious laundry downstairs and separate powder room.
• Ample storage downstairs.
• Two reverse cycle air conditioners.
• Magnetic insect screens throughout.
• Full pressure town water
• Full NBN coverage.
Property also includes double carport and a large, powered rustic barn, 12m x 12m, with a 6m x 9m attached lean-to. Rainwater tanks holding 40,000 litres are attached to the barn.
Quirky pieces such as a replica Aussie dunny are also among the rustic garden ornaments.
Land is gently sloping, selectively cleared, with Macadamia trees leading down to thick, natural bush vegetation containing a dam at the property’s rear border.
The land has been used for grazing horses and is now ready for any future endeavour the new owner may wish to pursue.
It is ideal for someone who wants to live (or work) with space around them, yet still be close to everything the vibrant and fast-growing community of Logan City offers.
Conveniently located within minutes of Park Ridge Town Centre and Grand Plaza shopping centre, the property is also in the school catchment areas of Parklands Christian College, Park Ridge State School and Park Ridge High School.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways provide easy access to the Brisbane Airport (30 minutes), Sunshine Coast (60 minutes) and the Gold Coast (30 minutes).