676-690 Greenbank Road, North Maclean QLD 4280
SOLD By Neil Giles 2 Ha (5 Acres) with a 10 Dog Kennel Licence
Here is a rare opportunity to secure dog breeding kennels on a manageable acreage within close proximity to Brisbane CBD.
The property features:-
* 2 Ha (5 Acres) fenced into large paddock, 2 house yards and a shed yard.
* 10 dog kennel licence
* Air Conditioned Dog kennels with a toilet, electricity, ceiling fan, and multiple yard runs
* Storage shed (approx. 15 x 8m) and small shed (3 x 3m)
The house requires some serious renovating but currently configured as a home with a
self-contained granny flat under main house roof
– 2 bedrooms
– 2 kitchens
– 2 Ensuite bathrooms (3 toilets)
– Open plan living area with cathedral ceilings
– Second living area
– Air conditioned
– Wrap around verandah on 2 sides
– Currently on tank water, but town water is available on Greenbank Road
– Close to Pub Lane shopping complex
– 15 min drive to Browns Plains
– A 23 year old horse/lawnmower that would probably like to stay where he is
Inspections are by appointment only at this stage, so just contact us to arrange a time.