7 Arif Place, HERITAGE PARK QLD 4118
Exceptional Value For Your Money
Fabulous near new contemporary residence perfectly positioned on a 723m2 allotment in a quiet Heritage Park court. This sophisticated home has been designed for easy living and will impress with its quality fittings and finishes. Be impressed by the elegant facade and tiled front portico then step inside and be greeted by fabulous red gum timber flooring throughout.
* Tiled front portico with down lights
* Red gum timber floors throughout
* 4 generous built-in bedrooms
* Main with stylish ensuite and walk-in robe
* Separate study
* Large formal lounge
* Separate dining area
* Huge air conditioned family room and meals area
* Stunning 2pac kitchen with marble bench tops
* Stainless steel appliances including gas cooker, canopy range hood and dishwasher
* Impressive family bathroom, separate toilet
* Laundry with storage cupboards and marble bench top
* Remote double garage with internal entry and storage cupboards
* Roller blinds, down lights, tinted windows
* Intercom, alarm system, security screens and doors
* Fabulous tiled alfresco entertaining area
* Solar hot water
* In ground 5000 ltr water tank with pump
* Garden shed, low maintenance grounds
* 723m2 allotment
This modern home flows effortlessly and all the work is done.
The sustainability declaration for this property is available from the agent on request.
Call today for a private inspection
The local area has well established infrastructure and is set to experience future residential growth. Situated within a short distance are local shops and major retail and commercial precincts. The main shopping complex is Grand Plaza at Browns Plains, which also hosts the bus terminal which services the city and surrounding areas. Adjacent to Grand Plaza is the new Village Square which has a unique main street design offering convenience retail, alfresco dining and a village atmosphere to local residents.
The area provides quality education opportunities from childcare centres, pre school and both state and private schools located within a short distance.
Offering numerous parks, service clubs and sporting and recreational facilities the recently completed Logan Metro Sports Centre is a first class venue and a great addition to the sporting facilities available in the area.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways provide easy access to the Brisbane Airport (30 minutes), Sunshine Coast (60 minutes) and the Gold Coast (40 minutes).
The area is flourishing with energy, enthusiasm and diversity, and its growing residential neighbourhoods are ideal for those investing in a quality lifestyle.