Houses For Sale Boronia Heights
What to Consider When Looking at Houses for Sale Boronia Heights
The overall tips when looking at houses for sale in Boronia Heights stay the same as it does for anywhere else. The first thing is the location, buying is not like renting; once you buy a house, you can’t pick it up and move it if you don’t like neighbours. The second thing to consider is the site, do you like the view, does it have stairs, do you want stairs? When buying a house, you need to be sure you like the environment and that the home fits in with your future. If you plan to have many children, a small one-bedroom house might not be ideal since buying is a long-term investment.
Statistics on Boronia Heights Houses For Sale
We will be more than happy to take you over our available real estate in Boronia Heights. We aim to find you the best home suited for your needs and goals. With seven parks that cover around 10% of the Boronia Heights area, this location further has easy access to bus stations, the Mount Lindesay Highway and Park Ridge Village Shopping Centre.
- Boronia Heights is home to four catchment schools which include one high school as well as one private school.
- This location is 24km away from Brisbane, making it one of the most convenient surrounding suburbs that we excel at selling in.
- The average age of people living in Boronia Heights is 30 years old, with the average household being a couple with or without a child. This makes up the population of 8 000 people and sets the population growth at an average of 3.6%.
About Our Real Estate Agents in Boronia Heights
Our agents will choose the perfect Boronia Heights houses for sale that will check every box on your list. Our teams consist of six people, including Neil as our principle member.
- Moving from the UK to Australia in 1998, Neil Giles proved to excel at his real estate sales career choice. After purchasing and rebranding Browns Plains Real Estate, Neil has been extremely proactive in supporting local organisations and businesses.
- Our Business Development Manager, Candice Le, started her real estate career in 1999, all the way from Logan City, she builds incredibly strong relationships with all our clients, ensuring you feel welcome and comfortable with our services.
- Our esteemed property manager, Jessica Davey, has worked herself from assistant manager through facilities manager with her incredible knowledge in Government and Law.
Our other real estate agents bring with them vast knowledge in their fields along with friendly and professional personalities. Our whole team will work tirelessly to ensure you have your dream home.
Why Trust Us Regarding Real Estate Boronia Heights
At Browns Plains Real Estate, we provide you with high-quality services in and around the local area. We constantly improve our business and provide our team with effective training to ensure they deliver. We supply you with complete support from the first step to the last so you c be confident and comfortable with your choices.
Contact us today to set up your first real estate appointment. Whether it be buying or selling, we’re here for it all.