35 Powell Street, HERITAGE PARK QLD 4118
Truly Something Special
This exceptional 38 square family home has been a labour of love, not just a home but a truly special lifestyle. Situated on a generous 1250m2 allotment with a lovely parkland outlook in sought after Bayliss Rise Estate, this gracious and charming home is filled with character and will please all your senses leaving a lasting impression. Stepping up to the front door you will appreciate the very special ambience; lovingly designed and built with attention to detail in every facet.
* Picture perfect brick and tile home with welcoming front verandah
* Spacious tiled entry
* Generous carpeted formal lounge and dining area with French doors
* Huge kitchen with skylight, double fridge space and two double door pantrys
* Wall oven, rangehood, cooktop, dishwasher and ample cupboards
* Expansive tiled informal dining and family living area
* Large separate tiled rumpus room with built-in bar
* Huge master bedroom with large walk in robe with extensive shelving
* Very spacious ensuite with his and hers vanity and floor to ceiling tiling
* 3 generous bedrooms with triple door built-in robes
* Separate 5thbedroom/study
* Internal wine cellar
* Generous family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate vanity and toilet
* Large laundry with twin tubs, benchtop and storage cupboards
* Ducted Daiken airconditioning for heating and cooling
* Cool and cosy insulation, alarm system
* Fabulous under roof tiled entertaining area with ceiling fans
* Inviting solar heated inground salt water pool with waterfall
* Separate covered area with fern gardens, 6800ltr water tank
* Security screens and doors, 2 phone points, broadband and foxtel connections
* Solar hot water and 4 whirly birds
* Remote double garage with full length 1.5metre deep storage cupboards
* Separate driveway with multiple car accommodation
* Double gate side access to accommodate a boat or caravan
* Separate 6m x 4.5m brick and tile fully lined garage with power and a roller door, could easily be used for accommodation or teenagers retreat
* Extensive stamped concrete driveway and paths
* Well established tropical gardens
The first time to the market, this outstanding family home deserves your immediate attention, call today for a private inspection.
The sustainability declaration for this property is available from the agent on request.
The local area has well established infrastructure and is set to experience future residential growth.Situated within a short distance are local shops and major retail and commercial precincts. The main shopping complex is Grand Plaza at Browns Plains, which also hosts the bus terminal which services the city and surrounding areas. Adjacent to Grand Plaza is the new Village Square which has a unique main street design offering convenience retail, alfresco dining and a village atmosphere to local residents.
The area provides quality education opportunities from childcare centres, pre school and both state and private schools located within a short distance.
Offering numerous parks, service clubs and sporting and recreational facilities the recently completed Logan Metro Sports Centre is a first class venue and a great addition to the sporting facilities available in the area.
The Logan and Gateway Motorways provide easy access to the Brisbane Airport (30 minutes), Sunshine Coast (60 minutes) andthe Gold Coast (40 minutes).
The area is flourishing with energy, enthusiasm and diversity, and its growing residential neighbourhoods are ideal for those investing in a quality lifestyle.